Operations Program Manager
Full Time/Part Time: Full
Reports To: Controller
Status: Non Exempt
Summary – Duties and Responsibilities:
The Operations Program Manager (OPM) will be an integral member of the Business Ops team and will work closely with the Sales and Engineering teams to strengthen the company’s procurement process, cost management, and operational functions. The OPM leads and motivates project teams and support staff, develops, and enhances company-wide and internal project processes. The OPM applies thought leadership and manages the project portfolio level reporting database. The ideal candidate will come from a similar industry background with applicable operational experience.
• Ensure the coordination of the supply chain functions to meet schedule, cost, and quality targets throughout project life cycles.
• Manage capacities of supply chain to support project deliverables, including materials, tooling, people resources, installation, and services support.
• Leverage data to prioritize and drive day-to-day actions within DVG and with outsourced partners for supply chain-related activities.
• Challenge and drive internal partners’ operational and technical teams for continuous improvement.
• Manage process and material readiness for production builds, support material for engineering builds.
• Coordinate implementation of change orders (ECOs, and MCOs) and related impacts.
• Identify operations’ anomalies and drive resolution with cross-functional partners.
• Integrate S&OP processes with purchasing, finance, suppliers, and outsource partners to ensure demand and incoming supply is aligned and communicated throughout the organization.
• Consolidate and log basis of materials (BOM) cost and process readiness updates routinely to multiple internal teams to highlight risk, root cause, and coordinate action plans between, sales, engineering, and operational units.
• Drive solutions and mitigate problems: develop clear problem statements, project requirements, milestone schedules, and documentation to support decision-making and implementation.
• Effectively manage dependencies and handoffs and optimize schedules accordingly.
• Tracking and communicating integrated program schedules, data integration, tracking of financial and quality performance, and implementation of corrective actions for operations related areas of program responsibility.
• 5-10 years of experience in operations, project and/or program management or related experience preferred.
• A four-year degree in a related field, and/ or certification in project management is a plus.
• Advanced problem solving, analytical and critical thinking skills, and the confidence to try innovative solutions.
• Ability to generate actionable insights into business recommendations.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong working knowledge of research, development, and engineering processes.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and the capability to build positive working relationships with colleagues, clients, and key stakeholders.
• Leadership presence and ability to interact across multiple organization levels.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a deadline driven, fast paced environment.
• High level proficiency with database applications, lifecycle methodology, and MS Office applications.
• Maintain an unrelenting commitment to quality and customer service.
E-mail resumes, no phone calls please.